Sunday, January 15, 2006

One day at a time

Alright, due to a little harassment from Jill I am back on my blog. I guess without pictures I am not yet in love with the whole thing. Sorry that I am too dense to figure it out. I really don't see it. I should mention, though, at this point that I cannot upload pictures anyway. The wireless isn't working here so Jared's laptop (which I use for pictures) is no good. I am stuck using Katherine's computer. I figure at least I have internet. I may as well not have food if I don't have internet. I went days without it last week and it was not nice. Anyway, the kids are better though Austin's ear infection is still hanging around. He's milking it. This weekend we bought bunk beds and almost got our mattresses (three of them) and our bed. We may go to a Queen (gasp!?) due to price. They are half as much as Kings for some reason and the actual beds are also hundreds cheaper. I can't believe we're even considering it but when you have this much to buy, saving $500+ sounds pretty good. We also priced out fridges, washers and dryers yesterday. It's just so much. I feel like I have hardly even thought about little LaFonda (as Jill so affectionately calls her). She is moving a lot so I don't forget about her. The only name we've agreed on so far is Ashley. Who knows? Maybe we'll have an Ashley. I never knew I liked the name but it doesn't sound so bad when I think about it. Any comments?

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm very surprised by the name Ashley, especially when names like LaFonda and Trynidee are on the table. But hey, little Ashley Jill Akenhead sounds very cute.