Saturday, December 18, 2010

Birthday Bash


We're having Austin's 10th birthday party today! My sweet boy was born on Christmas Eve, so we have to try and keep his birthday special every year by celebrating a little early. We've got 8 ten year-olds coming over for pizza, games, cake, etc. Wish me luck!!!

HAPPY (UN) BIRTHDAY TO AUSTIN!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Austin!
I'll never forget when you sent me the email announcing his birth. What a little sweetheart. :) Can't believe he is already 10!
Good luck with the par-tay!

Natasha said...

I love that he gets a celebration separate from Christmas so that his birthday always remains special. My Luci will be 10 in February, I can't believe!

amy gretchen said...

my girls are quite excited about celebrating with him tomorrow.

Heidi said...

I hope his birthday was grand!! Wow you have a 10 year old you are getting up there! :) ha ha

Love you Robyn!! It was really great to see you the other night. We need to do it again sooner rather than later -- perhaps a Del Taco lunch again soon :)

Tasha said...

Those candles are darling! I hope it's a great birthday celebrqtion!

Diana said...

I miss your posts.