Saturday, September 04, 2010

Random Gift

Last week my friend Kaylyn surprised me with a totally unexpected gift. She knew how much I loved her bag, so she got me the same one for absolutely no reason (other than the fact that she's a great friend).



The first time I saw her bag I thought it was Orla Kiely because of the pattern. She didn't know what I was talking about and said that she had just found it at a boutique and liked it. I was happy to find out that it wasn't as expensive as an OK bag, but not happy that the boutique was over and I couldn't get the same one. Waaah!

So last Monday we met Kaylyn and her kids for an outing to This is Place and she shocked me by pulling out a box and putting it on my lap. I was so excited when I opened it up and found this bag! It's not my birthday or anything so I looked at her in amazement and she said, with a big smile, "Random gift for you!"

It totally made my day and makes me smile every time I use it. Thanks Kaylyn!!!


4 comments:

Jill said...

"Just Because" gifts are my very favorite!! This is a big one and so nice of Kaylyn!

Natasha said...

What a nice friend to do something like that. Lucky you and cute bag!!

Nikki said...

Awesome friend!

Britney said...

That is one nice friend. I love that bag!