Introducing... Leo Noah
My sweet, beautiful friend Rebecca recently had her third child, the first BOY!
He is such a tiny doll! I was so glad that we got to meet him before they took off for Iowa! Becky's husband is changing jobs and they are leaving Utah. We are so, so sad to lose her. I don't know what we're going to do without her. She is serious comic relief at bookclub!
Dad's first diaper change
Brenda, the Baby Whisperer
Heidi's turn
Rebecca shows us her gorgeous new, fancy diaper bag
Finally, I get a cuddle
The proud parents, Becky and Phil
We made Becky a little going away present- a photo book with lots of pictures from over the years (sniff, sniff). We've had so much fun celebrating birthdays, babies, reading books, and enjoying good food!
We'll miss you so much Rebecca! Congratulations on the birth of Leo. We hope that you made it to Iowa safely. You'd better get blogging girl!
1 comment:
How sweet! There's nothing like holding a newborn. My friend Ashley had twins yesterday and I have already been to the hospital twice to see her and the babies, newborns are hard to resist!
Post a Comment