Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Dear Santa








Dear Santa,
For Christmas I want lots of legos and my own computer and DS games. That should... oh! I forgot. I want a sled too.
From, Austin








Dear Santa,
I want a big doll house and a phone. Also a car. A real car too. Just to let you know. From the A******* family. How is Mrs. Claus doing too? I love you. 
Love, Olivia A*******  I love Santa so much!







Dear Santa,
Please bring me a princess dry erase board with markers. I would also like a mermaid that goes in the water. I want a Belle barbie too. I hope you and Mrs. Claus are doing well. Take care of Rudolph and the other reindeer. They like to eat granola. We'll leave some cookies out for you on Christmas Eve, Santa. (written with help from Mom)
Love, Ashley


5 comments:

Natasha said...

Precious pics and I love the idea of having this record of what the kids like this year!

Shauna said...

Classic picture of Austin here.
You'll love to remember this and they will as well.

Carrie said...

too cute. Austin looks like he thought long and hard about that list....and how could Santa not bring those two darling girls exactley what they asked for?

Jill said...

I really love kid Christmas lists, they're so cute.

Hey, we've got Ashley's name for Christmas so maybe you could email me and point me in the right direction on one of these gifts.

Diana said...

I love their letters they are so sweet. Ashley's is so cute. I love how she asks how they are doing.
Your kids are so cute!