Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloween part 2


1st Annual
MAHER HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!
Friday, October 30th


pumpkin bowling


Lori took good care of this little sweetie. I think it's the daughter of her old roommate, who now lives in Adam and Amy's neighborhood. Small world.


Witch Hat Toss


Meg and Olivia



Adam yelling encouragements to Oooooo-livi-aaaaaaaaaaa! (He says her name like a game show host announcing the prize behind the curtain.)


Festive Decs


I took a photo of my SIL SIL's kids. They looked SO cute in their flapper costumes!


Austin and Landon


FOOD!


Now you're speaking Ashley's language!



Mummy hotdogs and spider cupcakes, Oh My!


ALL the kids at the end- there was about 30 in attendance! Props to Adam and Amy for putting on a GREAT Halloween party and for successfully managing all those children under one roof. I thought it was fantastic and my kids had a great time. Hope there will be many more Halloween parties in the years to come!

3 comments:

Britney said...

So fun!!!!!! I love Halloween parties!

Heidi said...

Looks like a good time was had by all!!

Nikki said...

That is a SUPER IMPRESSIVE party!! Awesome!