
Edward the emu was sick of the zoo,
There was nowhere to go, there was nothing to do,
And compared to the seals that lived right next door,
Well being an emu was frankly a bore
Edward the Emu proceeds to visit the cages of the other, seemingly more interesting animals at the zoo, only to finally realize that he too is interesting and exciting. I love the illustrations and the story is cute and humorous and the kids enjoy it. If you're looking for a new one, this is paperback and about $6.99. Totally worth the purchase.
2 comments:
I love a good book recommendation. I usually buy all our kids-type books through the school book orders so I may have to find this one elsewhere. It sounds like a good one for Whitney's birthday.
We are so into books lately that a good recomendation is always a plus.
Thanks for the tip!
Post a Comment