The pills are hopefully working magic inside my body. Today I am still very tired, but I am hoping that I will be getting some great rest tonight because Jill has my kids!! I am so glad that they'll be able to have fun tonight with their cousins (because I am no fun right now). I am praying that I will have a great night of sleep so that I can have a fabulous run tomorrow- 20 miles! Thank you Jamie, for your suggestion about energy bars. After my queasy stomach last time, I am definitely not counting on Gatorade and beans for energy. Too much simple sugars AKA high fructose corn syrup! I think I will take a Clif bar, or other granola bar, and just have a bite every mile or two after 12 miles. I am planning on a great run. We're going up the canyon, so it will be in one of my favorite places.
Speaking of great sleep.... our funny little Ashley has been fighting the naps lately- and I am fighting right back! She is way too young to stop the naps, in my opinion. So Austin, being a sweet brother, was in the room trying to read to her and get her to sleep while I was reading on my bed. A few minutes later, he drags her into my room inside this laundry basket! He said, "She wants to sleep in here." I laughed and said, "Doesn't look very comfortable." He walked out and I went back to reading. I expected her to climb out and run off to play, but she didn't. I looked over and her head was still down. I wasn't going to interfere, so I went along with it. A few minutes later, I heard light snoring! She was actually asleep in the basket! So funny. Jared came home and walked into the room noisily and I had to shush him and point to the basket. He got a kick out of it and snapped this picture. I guess when she tries to fight the nap next time, we'll just get out the laundry basket and make her comfy!
11 comments:
Robyn I'm so sorry you have had a bad few weeks! I hope those horse pills help -- holy cow they are big! I'm not sure I could get them down.
I have to say that using the laundry basket as a moses basket is ingenious. What a great picture!
Those pills are sure big...I'm glad they working magic inside your body!!!
The picture of Ashley inside the laundry basket is priceless....She is so sweet!
That picture of Ashley is hilarious! Who knew that would be the nap solution?
Eva is really looking forward to playing with Ashley today!
hope those horse pills make you feel brand new. that sweet girl in the laundry basket is cracking me up :)
That picture is adorable.
Hope you feel better really soon.
hee hee Great photo!
Good luck with those enormous pills!!!!! Yuck!
Those pills are gynormous! I hope they do the trick though. I can't imagine doing much of anything while suffering through a sinus infection, but especially NOT running 20 miles!! You know that's really far right, that's what cars are for.
Ashley's laundry basket cocoon looks womb-like, maybe you're onto something with this!
Oh, I haven't popped over your way in too long - sorry to hear you've been sick!
Hope you feel better soon. Sinus infections suck!
Sorry you have to wolf down a horse pill, but thank goodness for modern medicine to help you get rid of a nasty infection.
And I love the "womb" picture, she is all curled up like little babies after they are born. I love it!
oh my goodness...I don't like swallowing big things, i have a hard time with my tyroid pill and it is very very small....wow hope they work. And she looks adorable, like she was in the womb...wow...cute.
Post a Comment