Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Edit

I had to laugh when I saw Marj's comment on my last post. I wrote that 18 year olds this year were born in 1980 when I meant 1990. Somehow this oversight seems to support my post even further. Is anyone else laughing? Kids born during 1990, a year I was in HIGH SCHOOL, can now vote.

I don't have time to post. I am dying to put my blog party photos on but I must run off to my Dr. so I can discuss my crazy hormones, irregular cycles, and anemia. Good times!

Get out and enjoy the weather today, it's gorgeous!!!

3 comments:

Midge said...

Good times indeed. My most repeated statement lately is 'i'm struggling.' I'm chocking it up to lack of sleep but my age probably isn't helping. Have fun at the docs.

Diana said...

Yes it is so hard to believe 1990 doesn't seem that long ago. I totally think anyone born in the '80's are still kids. I thank my lucky stars that although Lou is 2 years younger than me he was born in 1979. I don't know if I would've married him if he was born in a different decade then me.
Thanks so much for your CD. I love it. I haven't gone out running yet(Lou is out of town) but it totally gets me excited to start.

melanie said...

Too funny. I didn't notice either. But you're right, it's even worse, ha!