Friday, February 01, 2008

Reunited with my camera



So I left my camera at Jill's house last Saturday after game night and I finally got it back last night. It felt like forever!

Here is a photo of Lori's unfinished apartment. She and Jared painted twice last week. Supposedly she will be able to move in soon but her landlord is kind of unreliable, so we'll see. You can't see the light blue she chose on the walls in this photo, but the opposite wall from these cabinets is light blue, the bedroom is going to be light yellow, and the bathroom a greyish green. I am sure she will post cute photos on her blog once it's done. Her camera(s) are not working so I took some photos for her.



After they painted, we went to game night at Jill's house. The kids just love being with all their cousins. They watched Shark Boy and Lava Girl (one of Austin's favorites) and played all night long. Ashley got a little tired, but she got through it by snuggling on the couch and eating continuously (as she always does). I don't know where she puts it!



Tonight is game night, once again. I have a soccer game so I will drop the kids and Jared there while I play. Luckily, it's my last game. Although I have enjoyed playing, I don't like the fact it's on Fridays. I don't plan to play again next season unless they change the day for the 'Over 30' league. I don't understand why they don't put the 18 year old league on Friday nights. Doesn't that make more sense?



Today the kids don't have school. Some teacher training day or something. So Austin has his friend, Will, over and Olivia has Belle over to play. The boys are doing Sing Star on the PS2 and the girls are coloring, for now.





Ashley is running around in the mix and tap dancing in between. Like her cheesy smile? She is so funny. I love her tiny tap shoes. I got them on eBay (of course). They are size 6 toddler, can you believe they even make them so small? They were brand new and I got them for $13 including shipping. Have I mentioned I love eBay?

3 comments:

Midge said...

Game night sounds fun I wish my sisters lived closer so we could all hang, I'm the younest of 7 kids (6 girls) but most of them live in California. Thanks for adding my blog to your links, makes me feel special.

Laurie said...

Those tap shoes and little feet are TOOO cute.

Elizabeth said...

How fun to see the game night grow with you back in town.