


I can't believe it, the day has finally arrived. Tomorrow I leave at 8:30 am for America! I am stressed and a bit apprehensive right now, but I hope to be very excited and happy in about 14 hours. I have medication for the kids (sorry kids, drugs are on the way!) I am not leaving anything to chance. Feeling nervous about Ashley but there's no going back now. I hope that the next three weeks is fun and great and not too cold. We'll probably be freezing after living on the Gold Coast for 10 months- but I cant wait to wear jackets, sweaters and boots. I now know why Californians wear UGG boots with miniskirts. You need a change of scenery once in a while. Flip flops get old.

Anyway, I am posting photos of my house. Hopefully the wireless modem wont disconnect me. I am typing fast. Enjoy!


See you all soon!!!!!
5 comments:
Cool pictures...your house looks so cute and homey! WEll good luck on the flight...you should stay until new years eve!!! Have him spend Christmas up in Utah...and then you all fly back!
Hooray, finally some pictures of your house! I know you just moved, but I kept wanting pictures of your last house too.
I can't believe you guys will be here in less than 24 hours! Landon and Whitney are going bonkers with excitement. I think you're very brave to take 3 kids on a 13 hour flight (even with Diane there to help you). I just don't know if I would do it.
I have been waiting to see pictures of the new house. It looks great and way more spacious.
We are all so excited for you to come. The kids can't wait. Actually I'm just as excited to see you all. Good luck on the plane. Seriously I would be so stressed. It was only yesterday that I found out Diane will be traveling with you. I'm really glad she'll be there. See you Saturday.
I'm glad you won't be traveling alone with the kids. I hope the drugs work and all goes smoothly. It will all be over soon!
I hope you can sleep the night before your flight. For me, on the night before I fly hom, it is always like Christmas and I can't get any sleep because I am way too excited!
Good luck on the flight and have fun in Utah!!!! Maybe one of these years our paths in Utah will cross. :D
Post a Comment